After seeing how much Bailey enjoyed celebrating Franny's birthday I happened to be watching the morning news and realized that in early February it was Elmo's birthday. So of course we made cookies, and used Bailey's 2 year old candle to sing and celebrate with Elmo. Sadly Elmo is becoming a thing of the past and plays with him less and less the older she gets.
Lastly, we have gotten to share an evening with two of my closest friends Chelsie and Brandi on their birthdays. If I was getting married tomorrow there would need to be some extra spots next to me for y'all to stand with me.
Chelsie- It's amazing to think that I have only know you for a little over two years, but I can't imagine life without you. I am indebted to your mom for forcing us to get together. I am so glad that we share a love of strategy games, Phil's Ice House, and have two crazy toddlers that are also good friends. How nice it is to have you just 5 minutes down the road and that we are finally comfortable enough around each other to just show up with house shoes on!
Chelsie and I at my baby shower. For some reason I feel like this picture characterizes this period of our lives.
Brandi- I have loved sharing life with you and Matt. I am so sad that y'all will be moving soon, but thankful for all fun memories we have had in the last couple of years. My favorites are probably just hanging out at one of our houses for long talks and watching movies. Thanks for making an effort to see us when Bailey was a baby and we couldn't reciprocate. I will never forget finding out you were pregnant with Atticus, or when you found out I was pregnant with baby Do.
Brandi and I on a weekend getaway to San Antonio this summer.
1 comment:
Haha..give me a few more years and I might show up my robe too ;0)
Post a Comment