Saturday, April 28, 2012

Growing Like a Weed: Blair

This little girl stole my heart last November and hasn't given it back. I love that she is growing and changing, but I am trying to soak up this sweet, sweet stage. I am so thankful for such a flexible, happy little girl. Oh, and how I love this toothless smile!




Fun things going on right now (5.5 months old) are:
  • She likes to make sure she knows where I am.
  • New activities for her include the exersaucer & the johnny jumper, and she loves to kick her legs and jump!


  • We tried our first solids today and they were a hit. I was going to hold off a little longer and still may, but I gave her the spoon that I had stirred my juice with and she went to town on it. I decided to just see what she would do with a few small spoonfuls and more went in than out.



  • Blair is a drool factory and everything goes from her hands straight to her mouth where it is then doused in slobber.
  • In addition to rolling over, she now rotates in a circle during tummy time. 
  • On occasion we work on sitting up.

  • She will probably grow up thinking her name is Bear or little bear. A sweet nickname that has taken over around here.
  • I am so thankful that we know some moms with kids her age & other moms that just need some baby snuggles. Blair loves snuggling! These were taken back on St Patty's Day. Chelsie & Emily are holding Blair, and Allie has Blair's buddy Luna.

1 comment:

The Reading Family said...

5 1/2 months already!!! Cute cute cute little stinker :)