Sunday, July 26, 2015

Going Private

Hi! I don't know who still reads this, but I feel like I have come to a funny place with the blog. Inspired by my sister-in-law 6ish years ago, I started this as a way to update out-of-town and out-of-state family & friends on Mezger happenings, but somewhere along the way it turned more into my mommy journal that just happens to be available for everyone to see. That being said, these young kid days are long & hard and I want to remember this stage, but I don't necessary put some things out there for the world to know & see. I also feel like Bailey is getting to an age where 10-15 years from now she might not want her life on display to the degree that it is, but I still want a place to put all my thoughts, emotions, & pictures. Anyways, it is for these reasons and others that I am going to make my blog moving forward available to just me.  I am not even sure if anyone reads this anymore (except Walt, my mom & my mother-in-law), but for anyone who still does I thought I would explain my disappearance. 

Melissa & family

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I will miss it! But understand .....

girltravelor said...

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not on here super regular but check in every once in a while. Totally understand and support your decision.