Did you have a good birthday??? All good things come in threes and Uncle Fun now has two of them! Happy Birthday Uncle FUN!
Might be my favorite look- sporting the Hitler.
This was the best place for Blair's mustache since she is in such a grabbing phase.
The whole group minus my mom who was taking the picture.
There's Gigi!
If you have worn a fake mustache recently then you know how hard it is to smile. Looks pretty silly!
Andrew & Dad
I sure hope that when I am 90 that I still participate in the fun. So glad my Nana does, although she thought for sure the restaurant people thought we were going to rob them. I doubt people ever had mustache parties at restaurants when she was growing up.
Birthday cake time!
Dan & Tori had to take pictures beforehand since they wouldn't be at the party, but I thought I would share.
And something else good that comes in three is Madagascar 3! Bailey had a blast with Aunt Tori for a fun movie night complete with her first Happy Meal! Thanks Tor!


No comments:
Post a Comment