Thursday, January 17, 2013

Blair Update

What's life at 14 months old look like?
 
This girl keeps me BUSY!
 
She loves to climb!  The dining room chairs and kitchen table are her favorites, but also the trampoline too. This means I can't take my eyes off her for very long.
 
This was pre-Vegas.
 
 
And this is post-Vegas.
 
 
 I have enjoyed adding books to our bedtime routine and her favorite right now is one called Baby Faces. We are officially done with bottles and pretty much down to one nap. Some days she will still take a morning nap, but others it's just a longer afternoon nap.


 
All four molars are coming in at once. Three have officially come through and the other one will pop through any day. We still have the same toothy grin even though teething has been a little rough.
 
 
 
Blair recently learned to say all done and can make a elephant, monkey, and lion sound. She seems to try really hard to communicate. I have also often wondered if she will be musical because she is always making noises and copying sounds she hears.
 
I will still do just about anything to get a laugh out of her and she will do about anything to get her lovies- a  orange & pink elephant that Bailey gave her and a little taggie blanket that someone from Meridian gave Bailey.

No comments: