Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bringing the Fun Indoors

The other day after it had rained and it was muddy/wet outside we made a homemade blob. I would not recommend this as Blake did end up getting an owie and I realized in hindsight that we don't want to encourage outdoor behavior indoors, but I was playing around with the camera and I thought these were fun pictures that I would share.
 
Basically, one kid would jump on the unfolded end while another kid was laying on the folded part and once the jumping kid impacted, then the kid on the folded part went up in the air.
 
 
We ended up modifying it so that the would end up on the couch after the bounce.



 
It reminded me of a snow day we had back in early 2011 when we made an indoor slide out of a mattress boxspring we were getting rid of. Bailey somehow remembers and keeps asking to do it again. It was fun, but again probably not something we should have been doing indoors.
 

 

No comments: