Wednesday, January 30, 2013

We Have Meat!!!

When I married Luke, I did not realize that I was marrying a hunter and my sister-in-law has said the same thing about Kyle. Now Luke is not an every weekend hunter, but he does take a weekend every January for some hunting & meat processing, along with a day here and there for sitting in the deer blind or target shooting.
 
Well, the "Meat Retreat" is over and we have a well stocked freezer!!! After having to buy beef for 3 1/2 months due to Blake unplugging our deep freezer, I am so thankful for this and really appreciate how Luke provides for our family in this way.
 
 
Here are a few pictures of the boys- left to right Trey, Kyle, Joel & Luke.
 

Making brats!

 
So, I should mention that these boys have pooled their resources so they can process it all by themselves and this was the final meat pile.



No comments: