Monday, October 21, 2013

Sister Weekend

I am so thankful that Tori only lives about 2 hours away and also that Luke will give me a day and half off to go see her. It has been awhile since I have been back to Aggieland without kids & actually got to sit in the student section for the Auburn game.
 
Pre-game

 
Carlos was there also pedi-cabbing and gave us a lift so we could get a picture with Kyle Field in the background.

 
We just happened to be walking to our seats as Johnny Manziel was walking on the field.
 
 
He was literally 3 feet away and he was also yawning.

 
We ran into Tori's freshman roommates- Jill & Bailey sitting just a few rows up from us.

 
The Flyover

 
I have never seen the band do this at half-time. I wish this half-time score was the score at the end of the game.

 
This was the series of plays right before Johnny Football scored a touchdown.

 
And one more sister pic.

 
Despite the loss, it was so good to see Tori kid-free. We completed the weekend with some Grace Bible church and Café Eccell for lunch! Such a fun sister weekend.

No comments: