Monday, October 21, 2013

The Traveling Tabernacle & Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

In history we are going from Creation to the Resurrection and just finished studying the Tabernacle and Ark of the Covenant about a week ago. Bailey's teacher let us know that there was a traveling Tabernacle in Marble Falls, so we combined it with a trip to Sweetberry Farm for a Friday Field Trip. I also can't wait to hear about the school's trip to the Witte Museum for the Egyptian & Simple Machines Exhibit on Thursday!!!
 
You couldn't take pictures inside at the Traveling Tabernacle, so I just snapped one on the outside. You can kinda see the Holy Tent to the left of Bailey.
 
 
You can see it a little better here.

 
We hadn't been to Sweetberry Farm since this trip with the Other Mezgers & Franny back in 2009 and it was Luke's first trip. It was fun to look back at pictures because Blair is just 1 month younger than Bailey in the pictures and SO much had changed at Sweetberry in 4 years!
 
Here's the only group shot!

 
The blob

 
A tractor that was just his size.


 
Peek-a-boo

 
Daddy, can I touch one?

 
Me, Blair & the goats. Blair LOVED the goats!

 
And the kids picked me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers. This was Blair trying to sniff them.



I am so thankful that Bailey doesn't go to school on Friday because it felt like we had the whole place to ourselves!

No comments: