Saturday, May 2, 2015

More Soccer

It was a great 8 weeks of soccer every Saturday morning, but we were happy to have our Saturday mornings back. When I look back on this season I will mostly think about what fun it is to play with so many friends. I also think about what great grandmothers the kids have as they both were on the sidelines at different games. Here are just some final pictures from the season.

Bailey with Lainie & Josie




Gigi got to come & I could totally see my mom back in her cheerleading days. : )


 
Bailey, Mia, and Morgan with their American girl dolls.


In our second to last game we played against school friend Titus Riedl.


Bailey in action.




 
Team Holland with coach Melissa


I was sad Mia jumped up to Junior Academy level, but since her brother plays with Blake we still get to see her each Saturday.


Nana with Blake.
 

The second to last game for Blake was against all future school buddies & was super fun (both for kids & parents on the sidelines).


The prized participation medal.


Spring 2015 Team England.

 
We will of course jump back at it in the Fall & we are going to let Blair do Lil Lonestars, which she is so excited to do after a year and a half of just watching on the sidelines.
 

No comments: