Thursday, May 21, 2015

Pre-K Graduation

Today was my second pre-K graduation and although I am much more prepared for my emotions this time than I was with Bailey, my heart still hurts a little that this sweet chapter is over. It will be the last time we are at the same school in the same class as lots of our neighborhood friends. I couldn't stay sad with this guy smiling and waving at us.



 He was SO embarrassed to be up there that he never looked up, but according to his teacher "If you are stuck on a deserted island, then he is your guy!" Sweet Ms Stacy, I am pretty sure I need to totally re-stock your art supplies after Blake's art creations this year and buy you a new stapler!




Thanks for being there Nana.


 Can you say twins??


 With one of his best buds John.


And look at these three carpool cuties.



A rare mommy, daddy, Blake pic.


Thanks CUMC and we look forward to next year's adventure!

Little sister says she is ready for kindergarten too!

 

No comments: