Today was Rodeo Day at preschool. As Bailey was getting dressed before school she was singing "I'm Bailey the yodeling cowgirl" replacing Jessie's name with hers. She was SO excited! Of course, Bailey looks nothing like Jessie, but don't try telling her that. The day was full of pony rides, a petting zoo, and chuckwagon lunch. What could be more fun? Her favorite part of the day was the baby goats stading on her and nibbling on her hair. Glad that they didn't get any because we can't spare any length : ). Just a note on that skirt- it was Tori's back when she was just a bit older than Bailey.
5 out of the 8 kids in her class
About to ride the horse. I really should have gotten
a front view of the handler. He was quite the sight.
Holding onto her hat!
Too much to see and do for pictures.
Holding rabbits.
And holding baby goats. This was the best
picture I could get of B and Abby.
1 comment:
What a great experience for Bailey. She looks like a cowgirl to me. Love the pigtails.
Post a Comment