About two weeks ago, Bailey was playing chase with cousin Owen at Waterloo. No offense to Owen, but Bailey is just a bit faster when it comes to running so I knew something was up when Owen caught her. I walked over to her and ask if everything was okay and after slumping her shoulders and exhaling said "I'm just running out of gas".
That same week, Bailey started noticing the rattle in Blake's throat. He just had some residual congestion, but Bailey thought it sounded alot like a cat's pur (which my mom calls the cat's motor). Anyways, she heard it and looked at me and said, "Blake loves me, he's got his motor going!"
Yesterday was Luke's birthday and when Bailey woke up I told her what day it was. She walked right into Luke's office and said "Happy Birthday big boy!" with the sweet, sassy voice of a 3 year old. After we got a good laugh and she repeated it again, we ask her where she heard it. Apparently, at Blake's birthday party Nana had told Blake that same thing.
Maybe you had to be there for these to be funny, but I just thought these were cute and wanted to share.
1 comment:
Yes, these are funny. From now on, there is no telling what will come out of Bailey's mouth. Parents beware!!!
Post a Comment