For each kid's 2nd birthday they have gotten the blue glider bike. Bailey got it new & then it has been passed down to Blake and now Blair. That means that Blake got Bailey's old bike and Bailey got a new one. New bikes have meant lots of bike rides.
As you can imagine with a 6 year old, 3.5 year old and 2 year old that it is hard to manage all the speeds and this is often my view. Thankfully, Bailey has good stopping point where she waits for us to catch up!
I am so impressed with how quickly Blair has caught on!
Not the best video & a completely different day, but here she is on her bike.
Blake is always not too far behind Bailey.
And here is Ms. Fast & Furious herself.
Bailey on roller skates & Blair on her bike is a much more equal playing field as far as speed.


1 comment:
Aaaah! So does Blake's bike have training wheels? I've been thinking about bikes for our kids... I never thought about the glider for Sam, but that might be perfect. I'm interested in knowing more about how they do on them.
Post a Comment