Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Mezger Homes Christmas Party

For Luke's Christmas party this year, Luke had someone besides me to celebrate with. This is Luke with his construction manager Craig. We took him & his 4 girls out to eat and then to Main Event for some rock climbing & laser tag. I was pretty happy that we found an activity that would bridge the age gap between our kids and Bailey loved spending time with older girls.
 
 
I also loved watching Craig and his girls & thinking about what life will look like in the years to come-
 
 
I have no idea what happened between the last time Bailey rock climbed and that night, but she was all of a sudden scared of heights, so these hand grips were a perfect example of the night- started off sad because Bailey was so scared and ended happy because we knew that Bailey would love it.
 
 


Luke was such a great encourager!
 
 
A high five at the top.
 
 
And then she was fine to do it all by herself with the automatic belaying system they had.
 

Blake and I cheered from below.
 
 
This is where he had the most fun!

 
Bailey on her last run heading up
 
 
and exhausted at the bottom.

 
 
I am truly thankful for Luke's company, the blessing of an awesome employee, and a family filled Christmas party.  

No comments: