Late last week I mailed the last of our Christmas cards, but I just thought I would give you a glimpse of what it takes to get a photo of our family. At times it's comical and I have learned not to have high expectations. Some of these we didn't use even though they were pretty cute and some of these we didn't use just because we got better ones but they pretty much sum up what most of the pictures looked like. Definitely not "picture perfect", but what with young kids ever is?
A little playing in the leaves & a wheelbarrow ride to the photo site.
So cute, just wish Blair was in there.
Just wish Blakers was looking.
Bailey with her classic chin to shoulder smile.
When taking pictures for a friend this summer I realized that this pose would be genius with my kids- seated, backs against a wall & barriers on either end. We just have busy, silly wiggle worms.
Taking a break to play in the leaves again.
Having some daddy time.
Rearrange and we have a winner. Not perfect, but everyone was looking and smiling.
Kids were clearly done and Bailey was off to play with this kitty.
Thank you Tori for getting a few of Luke & I because we don't have very many.
25 weeks pregnant
And there you have it.



No comments:
Post a Comment